Are Tostitos Tortillas Chips Gluten-Free?
If you’ve been diagnosed with any gluten intolerances or allergies, finding out that your favorite treat has gluten in can be extremely disheartening. You deserve to enjoy your food just as much as everyone else, so identifying which yummy snacks are gluten-free can be vital.
Tostitos are a brand of tortilla chips manufactured by Frito-Lay. They’re the perfect snack to pair with salsa or ranch, but are Tostitos gluten-free?
Yes! Well, sort of. While they don’t contain any ingredients that contain gluten, they’re made and packaged in the same places where other products containing gluten are handled. Therefore, this means that there’s a potential for cross-contamination, so it may depend on how severe your intolerances or allergies are to whether you decide to consume them.
But, here’s all the information that you need to know about Tostitos, including their ingredients and nutritional information.
Are All Variations of Tostitos Tortilla Chips Gluten-Free?
There’s a whole range of Tostitos tortilla chips, and it’s important to know exactly what you can and can’t have. All of the following Tostitos tortilla chips are gluten-free:
- TOSTITOS Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Simply Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Cantina Traditional Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Scoops! Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Reduced Fat Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Baked Scoops! Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Simply Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Thick & Hearty Rounds Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Simply Organic Scoops! Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips
- TOSTITOS Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips
Depending on what flavor you choose, ingredients may vary. For the Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, the ingredients are:
Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola or Corn Oil), Corn and Salt.
The serving size of Tostitos is considered 28g. Each serving contains 7g fat, 2g protein and only 140 calories!
Enjoy at a gathering or around the table with your family – but either way, they’re gluten-free!